sábado, 15 de agosto de 2020

Batman 70s costume

 This one was basically a repaint, but I did have to dremel and epoxy the logo out of his chest to make the new one. 




This is my favorite Batman costume of all time. It's the one that was in comics when I was a kid, big surprise lol.



The logo was laser printed on paper, and then affixed to the chest with superglue. It's a pretty easy way to do it and since I put a few layers of varnish over it it should be water-proof and last for as long as the figurine.




The cape was kinda tricky, when you're doing a full repaint you need to get to those impossible to reach places at the back of the cape. I had to dismantle it as it was the only way to do this. The cowl + head comes off in one piece, so you can work on that and the decapitated body separately and then once you're done put them back together with epoxy and it should look great.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario