sábado, 23 de enero de 2016

Cyclops - 90's suit

Bit of a busy week, not only have I been working on the customs, but lately I've been trying my hand at Warhammer 40k, in a few days I'll put up pics of my Librarian in Terminator Armour.






Cyclops has always been one of my favorite X-Men. How cool is it to be able to shoot a ray through the eye of a needle at the other side of a football field. Scott Summers, AKA Cyclops, is one of the few mutants in the Marvel with omega-class powers - those optic blasts have untold power.




I get that Eaglemoss went with the current outfit for Cyclops, the one he uses in Joss Whedon's wonderful stint writing for "Astonishing X-Men", but that uniform was kinda boring. I always loved Cyke's 90's getup, with that Y-shaped suspender and double straps everywhere.


Wonderman was a really good choice to use as a base for this customisation, I haden't realised how similar this character and Cyclops are, almost exact same hair-do and both wear those ruby-red shades. Modern depictions of Cyclops have gone back to the slim figure he had when he was first introduced, but in the 90's they really beefed him up, so Wonderman's muscular physique will be perfect.








It took a lot of Milliput to make all the accessories, pouches, straps, etc. I regretted not setting those thigh straps closer together, I had to paint the space in between and it was a pain in the ass!

Thanks for checking my customs out, feel free to leave a comment!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario